Woven Rope Organic Pillow Cover
Extra-thick coarse cotton yarns are handwoven in a Leno weave—in which double warp threads are twisted around the weft—to create the chunky texture that gives this solid-colored pillow a lively sense of pattern. Substantial and soft, it’s a standout on its own or layered.
- Dimensions: 22"W x 22"D
- Closes with coconut shell buttons.
- Removable insert sold separately.
- 100% organic cotton is grown and woven in India.
- GOTS certified.
After removing the insert, hand or machine wash the cover in cold water on the gentle or delicate cycle. Hang dry. Iron cover inside out, using a warm iron for cotton and wool, or a hot iron for linen, as needed.
Each Coyuchi order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods.
- Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping.
- Subscribe to our emails to get the scoop on free ship promotions and other benefits.
- Visit our shipping page to explore all our shipping options.
Every home is different, which is why we provide free returns. If your purchase doesn’t quite fit in, simply send it back.
We partnered with local artist Meagan Donegan to create a recycled, memorable gift box that you'll love giving. Meagan's winter illustration includes favorite folk animals in a hand-drawn pattern. Recycled kraft box is tied with reusable linen ribbon.
Select View Cart prior to checkout to select 'gift wrap' for the item you would like wrapped. $8 per gift box. Sorry, not all items can be gift wrapped. Please allow for an additional 48 hours for gift wrap orders to ship.