Visit Our Flagship Store In Point Reyes Station, CA
Ways To Shop With Us Safely
The health and safety of the planet has always been our top priority. With the ongoing pandemic, we want you to know that we are taking extra care to ensure the health and safety of our customers, communities, and employees.
- We require that customers continue to wear face masks while in the store
- The store is well ventilated and cleaned throughout the day
- We offer curbside pick-up during store hours
- We are happy to ship and offer free shipping over $300
- We can assist shoppers by phone at 415.663.8077 or email email@example.com
Nestled between the rolling hills of West Marin and Tomales Bay in the small rustic town of Point Reyes Station, you will find the Coyuchi Store.
Boasting our complete seasonal line along with discontinued products and factory seconds, Coyuchi has become a must-stop for the thousands of hikers, bikers and foodies that visit Point Reyes Station in Northern California each year.
11101 State Route One, Suite 201
Point Reyes Station, CA 94956
SHOP 2ND HOME
Keep Your Linens Out of the Landfill
Bring in your retirement-ready Coyuchi products and we will up-cycle, recycle or renew them through our partnership with The Renewal Workshop. You can support and inspire a circular economy by shopping these specially marked items at our store.
Besides the satisfaction of knowing that your favorite linens won’t see a landfill, you’ll also receive 15% off your purchase to be used during the same visit.*
* We are only accepting Coyuchi products at this time. Not valid on previously placed orders and cannot be combined with other offers. Excludes markdown items, gift cards, third-party products, mattresses, furniture, and gift wrapping. Valid at our Point Reyes store and on coyuchi.com.