Perfect for shoeless households and cold feet, the Olema room shoes feel like your favorite quilt made just for your feet. Sculpted from a soft, quilted jersey knit that creates irregular channels throughout, this is the perfect blend of indoor room shoes and slipper socks. Ribbed fabric around the back. Quilted binding around the edges.
- Self-fabric sole
- Small fits sizes 5-7 (measures 8.75” long)/ Medium fits sizes 7-9 (measures 9.75” long)
- These slippers will shrink after washing, so we recommend sizing up if you’re between sizes.
- 100% organic cotton grown + knit in India
- GOTS + Fair Trade Certified
- Made in a factory that recycles 90% of its wastewater
In our mission to cut out plastic, this product comes in a reusable, organic cloth bag.
Each Coyuchi order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods. Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping. Excludes e-gift cards.
Visit our shipping page to explore all shipping options.
If you don't love it, simply send it back. Return your item within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. After 30 days, you’re eligible for an exchange or store credit for up to 365 days. Excludes e-gift cards.