|W x L||W x L|
|Twin||68" x 86"|
|Full||92" x 88"|
|Queen||92" x 88"|
|King||108" x 92"||20" x 36"|
|Standard||20" x 26"|
|Euro||26" x 26"|
Rippled Stripe Organic Duvet Cover
Textural, dobby-woven stripes traverse soft, organic cotton to create a duvet cover that’s vibrant yet versatile. Prewashed for softness, it'll look as relaxed and inviting years from now as it does today.
- 100% organic cotton is grown and woven in India.
- GOTS certified.
- Duvet is self-backed and finished with a simple knife-edge, coconut shell buttons and inside ties.
- Sham sold individually.
- Made in a factory that recycles 98% of its wastewater.
Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Fabric softeners and dryer sheets reduce the absorbency of cotton textiles and are not recommended. Place a set of our wool dryer balls inside the dryer to naturally soften the fabric and reduce drying time. Use a warm iron as needed.
Each Coyuchi order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods.
- Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping.
- Subscribe to our emails to get the scoop on free ship promotions and other benefits.
- Visit our shipping page to explore all our shipping options.
Every home is different, which is why we provide free returns. If your purchase doesn’t quite fit in, simply send it back.
We partnered with local artist Meagan Donegan to create a recycled, memorable gift box that you'll love giving. Meagan's winter illustration includes favorite folk animals in a hand-drawn pattern. Recycled kraft box is tied with reusable linen ribbon.
At checkout, select 'gift wrap' for the item you would like wrapped from your shopping cart. $8 per gift box. Sorry, not all items can be gift wrapped. Please allow for an additional 48 hours for gift wrap orders to ship.