Naturepedic Organic Waterproof Crib Pad
Made with soft organic cotton flannel on top and organic cotton muslin on bottom with an ultra-thin waterproof barrier in the center.Features DrySleep™ technology, which effectively blocks liquids from passing through. Some water vapor is allowed to escape, which helps to reduce clamminess and provide a more comfortable sleep. Also blocks dust-mites from penetrating the mattress sleeping surface.
- Dimensions: 28"W x 52"L
- 100% organic cotton.
- Fitted skirt holds pad securely in place.
- Drysleep uses a specially formulated polyurethane waterproof barrier that is proven to not leach harmful chemicals. It meets the highest standards for medical device biocompatibility (USP Class VI). It does not contain any fire retardants or antimicrobial treatments and is free of vinyl/PVC, phthalates and latex. It also easily passes the GREENGUARD “Gold" certification standards for chemical emissions.
We recommend machine washing on the gentle or delicate cycle with like colors, with cold water and a natural, plant based laundry detergent. Avoid chlorine bleach and fabric softeners. Non-chlorine bleaches are best since chlorine can turn cottons yellow and weaken the fiber. Fabric softeners and dryer sheets reduce the absorbency of cotton textiles and are not recommended. If you can air-dry your towels, do. It brings the outside in and saves energy. Machine drying is best at a low temperature — trust us, everything still dries. Drying towels at high temperatures makes them feel hard and lose their soft plush. Place a set of our wool dryer balls inside the dryer to naturally soften the fabric and reduce drying time. Do not use fabric softeners. For the softest towels, tumble dry low and remove promptly.
Each Coyuchi order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods.
- Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping.
- Subscribe to our emails to get the scoop on free ship promotions and other benefits.
- Visit our shipping page to explore all our shipping options.
Every home is different. If your purchase doesn’t quite fit in, simply send it back.
We partnered with local artist Meagan Donegan to create a recycled, memorable gift box that you'll love giving. Meagan's winter illustration includes favorite folk animals in a hand-drawn pattern. Recycled kraft box is tied with reusable linen ribbon.
At checkout, select 'gift wrap' for the item you would like wrapped from your shopping cart. $8 per gift box. Sorry, not all items can be gift wrapped. Please allow for an additional 48 hours for gift wrap orders to ship.