Mojave Organic Kitchen Towels, Set of 2
Inspired by a vintage Peruvian textile, the yarn-dyed stripes in our Mojave kitchen towels move between cool, warm, and neutral colors, with gray warp fibers that add nuanced tonality. The towels are made from organic linen that has been garment washed for a lived in feel and a relaxed look. A classic fiber for the kitchen, linen is soft, durable, highly absorbent, and won’t streak glassware.
- Each set includes two matching towels (stripe patterns vary from set to set)
- 20” W x 20” L
- Side locker loop for hanging on kitchen hooks
- 100% organic linen grown in France and woven in India
- Made in a factory that recycles 98% of its wastewater
- GOTS certified.
Each Coyuchi order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods.
- Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping.
- Subscribe to our emails to get the scoop on free ship promotions and other benefits.
- Visit our shipping page to explore all our shipping options.
Every home is different, which is why we provide free returns. If your purchase doesn’t quite fit in, simply send it back.
We partnered with local artist Meagan Donegan to create a recycled, memorable gift box that you'll love giving. Meagan's winter illustration includes favorite folk animals in a hand-drawn pattern. Recycled kraft box is tied with reusable linen ribbon.
Select View Cart prior to checkout to select 'gift wrap' for the item you would like wrapped. $8 per gift box. Sorry, not all items can be gift wrapped. Please allow for an additional 48 hours for gift wrap orders to ship.