|W x L|
|Baby||30" x 40"|
|Twin||66" x 90"|
|Full/Queen||90" x 92"|
|King||108" x 92"|
Mojave Linen Blanket
In your home or outdoors, our mid-weight Mojave Linen Blanket offers casual versatility and comfort. Inspired by a vintage Peruvian blanket, the pattern of yarn-dyed stripes moves between cool, warm, and neutral colors, with gray warp fibers that add nuanced tonality.Garment washed for a lived in feel and a relaxed look, linen is best when it’s been aged with multiple seasons in our home.
- 100% linen is grown in France and woven in India.
- 630 gsm.
- 1” hem
- Made in a factory that recycles 98% of it's wastewater.
Each Coyuchi order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods.
- Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping.
- Subscribe to our emails to get the scoop on free ship promotions and other benefits.
- Visit our shipping page to explore all our shipping options.
Every home is different. If your purchase doesn’t quite fit in, simply send it back.
We partnered with local artist Meagan Donegan to create a recycled, memorable gift box that you'll love giving. Meagan's winter illustration includes favorite folk animals in a hand-drawn pattern. Recycled kraft box is tied with reusable linen ribbon.
At checkout, select 'gift wrap' for the item you would like wrapped from your shopping cart. $8 per gift box. Sorry, not all items can be gift wrapped. Please allow for an additional 48 hours for gift wrap orders to ship.