Every year, the US generates 21 billion pounds of post-consumer textile trash. We at Coyuchi are closing the loop on textile creation and saying “no” to waste. Because the planet isn’t disposable, and your linens shouldn’t be either.
Since 1991 we have been evaluating the full life of a product — from the farm or ranch where the fiber is produced to where that product goes at the end of its life. That’s why we use only organic cotton and other natural fibers, we actively work with industry partners to ensure environmental performance at our production facilities, and we’re continuing to expand our circular programs: Coyuchi for Life and 2nd Home by Coyuchi.
Why subscribe to Coyuchi for Life?
Eventually all goods — even the purest organic textiles — reach the end of their life cycles. Our innovative subscription service, Coyuchi for Life, keeps fresh linens in the home and finished linens out of landfills. It's so easy. Just select your cycle and package here, then enjoy fresh linens until you’re ready to send them back in return for a new set.
- We use only GOTS Certified organic cotton and linen, which is better for the people that make it and the soil that is used to grow it
- You are extending the life of organic textiles and reducing the amount of resources that go into making new products
- Only 1% of the world’s cotton is organic and by choosing Coyuchi for Life you are increasing the demand for organic agriculture
- You are supporting quality products in an accessible, responsible way
- We recycle and up-cycle all of the used linens. We will find a second home for the used linens if they can’t be renewed