Woven Rope Organic Pillow Cover
A customer favorite, now in a smaller size that's perfect for the Littles in your life. Extra-thick cotton yarns are handwoven to create our pillow's chunky texture. Substantial and soft, it offers great support for reading along with a splash of pattern and color.
- Dimensions: 14" x 14"
- Coconut shell buttons close the back.
- Removable kapok or feather/down insert sold separately.
- 100% organic cotton is grown and woven in India.
After removing the insert, hand or machine wash the cover in cold water on the gentle or delicate cycle. Hang dry. Iron cover inside out, using a warm iron for cotton and wool, or a hot iron for linen, as needed.
Each Coyuchi order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods.
- Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping.
- Subscribe to our emails to get the scoop on free ship promotions and other benefits.
- Visit our shipping page to explore all our shipping options.
Every home is different. If your purchase doesn’t quite fit in, simply send it back.
We partnered with local artist Meagan Donegan to create a recycled, memorable gift box that you'll love giving. Meagan's winter illustration includes favorite folk animals in a hand-drawn pattern. Recycled kraft box is tied with reusable linen ribbon.
At checkout, select 'gift wrap' for the item you would like wrapped from your shopping cart. $8 per gift box. Sorry, not all items can be gift wrapped. Please allow for an additional 48 hours for gift wrap orders to ship.