Undyed baby alpaca, loomed in a two-toned twill weave makes this scarf lusciously soft, light and cozy. It’s sourced from small ranches in the mountains of Peru, where the animals graze in wide-open spaces and are sheared only once a year during the warm season. Accented at both ends with a dobby stripe and edged with hand-twisted fringe.
We recommend machine washing on the gentle cycle with cold water and mild liquid detergent; do not bleach. Air-dry flat; do not wring or twist. Do not put in dryer; heat can damage fibers.
Each Coyuchi order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods.
Returns + Exchanges
- Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping.
- Visit our shipping page to explore all our shipping options.
Every home is different, which is why we provide free returns. If your purchase doesn’t quite fit in, simply send it back.
- 30 days: Return your item within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
- 365 guarantee: After 30 days, you’re eligible for an exchange or store credit for up to one year.
- Coyuchi for Life: Click here for subscription info.