|W x L||W x L|
|Twin||68" x 86"|
|Full||92" x 88"|
|Queen||92" x 88"|
|King||108" x 92"||20" x 36"|
|Standard||20" x 26"|
|Euro||26" x 26"|
La Jolla Striped Organic Linen Duvet Cover
The same finely spun yarns that give our organic linen sheeting its signature weight and softness are woven into a subtle, yarn-dyed herringbone stripe for a touch of texture and beautiful drape. Designed in coastal tones to complement our organic linen sheeting collection, La Jolla is backed with plain weave organic linen, making for luxurious bedding with or without a top sheet.
Grown in France, organic flax supports a community of farmers who include it as part of their rotation of organic crops — including wheat, fava beans, alfalfa, and winter oats — encouraging organic farming practices for so much more than just linens.
- Duvet cover has an interior flap, inside ties and fastens with hidden coconut shell buttons
- Shams are backed with organic linen + envelope closure
- Shams sold individually
- Packaged in a reusable organic cotton bag
- 100% organic linen is woven in Portugal from flax grown in France
- GOTS Certified
- Organic linen makes up less than 1% of the world's linen supply. Learn more about what makes our linen products special >
Each Coyuchi order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods. Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping.
Visit our shipping page to explore all our shipping options.
Every home is different, which is why we provide free returns. If you don't love it, simply send it back. Return your item within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. After 30 days, you’re eligible for an exchange or store credit for up to 365 days.