|Blanket + Throws||Shams|
|King||Full/Queen||Twin||Throw||Euro Sham||Standard Sham|
|W x L||108" x 92"||92" x 90"||66" x 92"||50" x 70"||26" x 26"||20" x 26"|
Matelassé woven from pure organic cotton, our Topanga blanket is whimsical, drapey and lightweight. It’s also conveniently reversible, with slim stripes on one side and ombre ripples of color on the other, so you can change the look of the bed with a quick flip.
- 100% organic cotton is grown and woven in India.
- GOTS Certified.
- Secured by a nearly invisible stay stitch, eyelash fringe edges all four sides.
- Yarn dyed and garment washed for soft color.
Each Coyuchi order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods.
- Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping.
- Subscribe to our emails to get the scoop on free ship promotions and other benefits.
- Visit our shipping page to explore all our shipping options.
Every home is different. If your purchase doesn’t quite fit in, simply send it back.
We partnered with local artist Meagan Donegan to create a recycled, memorable gift box that you'll love giving. Meagan's winter illustration includes favorite folk animals in a hand-drawn pattern. Recycled kraft box is tied with reusable linen ribbon.
At checkout, select 'gift wrap' for the item you would like wrapped from your shopping cart. $8 per gift box. Sorry, not all items can be gift wrapped. Please allow for an additional 48 hours for gift wrap orders to ship.