|W x L|
|Throw||45" x 72"|
|Twin||66" x 90"|
|Full/Queen||90" x 90"|
|King||106" x 90"|
Sutro Stripe Organic Shams
In Turkey, flat-woven cotton towels called peshtemalsare used in the bath and at the beach, for stretching out in the sun and wrapping up as evening falls. They can even host a picnic or drape the table. Inspired by that tradition, our Sutro blanket and shams are woven with yarn-dyed stripes and designed for everyday versatility.
- Dimensions: 26" x 26"
- 100% organic cotton is grown and woven in India.
- Made from organic cotton in a factory that recycles 98% of its wastewater.
- GOTS Certified.
Each Coyuchi order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods.
- Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping.
- Subscribe to our emails to get the scoop on free ship promotions and other benefits.
- Visit our shipping page to explore all our shipping options.
Every home is different, which is why we provide free returns. If your purchase doesn’t quite fit in, simply send it back.
We partnered with local artist Meagan Donegan to create a recycled, memorable gift box that you'll love giving. Meagan's winter illustration includes favorite folk animals in a hand-drawn pattern. Recycled kraft box is tied with reusable linen ribbon.
At checkout, select 'gift wrap' for the item you would like wrapped from your shopping cart. $8 per gift box. Sorry, not all items can be gift wrapped. Please allow for an additional 48 hours for gift wrap orders to ship.