Organic Latex Molded Pillow
Soft and resilient, our Molded Organic Latex Pillow offers medium-firm support that’s perfect for back and side sleepers. The organic latex insert gives you even comfort across the pillow. Your head sinks in comfortably, but with less give than a shredded latex, down, or poly-filled pillow. Thanks to its natural spring, the latex will hold its shape for many years.
Our Molded Organic Latex Pillow is made of pure, GOLS-certified organic Dunlop latex for exceptional resilience and durability. Harvested by tapping trees, natural latex rubber is a renewable, biodegradable foam. Naturally breathable and resistant to mold, mildew, and dust mites, it’s an ideal material for those with mold or dust sensitivities.
Deciding between a shredded or molded latex pillow? Shredded latex imitates the loft of a traditional down pillow. The fill is more malleable and adjustable, and your head will sink more deeply into the pillow—a similar feel to down. The pillows lend themselves to stacking and folding in order to create custom support. Molded latex pillows are more resilient and supportive—for many sleepers, one may be all you’ll need. The contoured insert feels smooth, supporting your head in soft, even comfort, and the pillow will retain its shape for years to come.
Switching from down to latex?While both can be supremely comfortable, the support of these two materials feels very different. Plan on an adjustment period of several nights to get used to the resilient softness of your new pillow.
- Dimensions: Standard 16"W x 24"L, Queen 16"W x 28"L, King 16"W x 35"L
- Formed with small air holes to promote air flow, the latex insert is breathable and won’t collect moisture.
- Removable pillow protector is made of 380–400 thread count organic cotton sateen with piped edges
- Inner, non-removable pillow cover is made of organic cotton jersey knit
- GOLS certified >
- Visit our pillow guide to learn what type of pillow is best for you.
Each Coyuchi order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods.
- Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping.
- Subscribe to our emails to get the scoop on free ship promotions and other benefits.
- Visit our shipping page to explore all our shipping options.
Every home is different, which is why we provide free returns. If your purchase doesn’t quite fit in, simply send it back.
We partnered with local artist Meagan Donegan to create a recycled, memorable gift box that you'll love giving. Meagan's winter illustration includes favorite folk animals in a hand-drawn pattern. Recycled kraft box is tied with reusable linen ribbon.
Select View Cart prior to checkout to select 'gift wrap' for the item you would like wrapped. $8 per gift box. Sorry, not all items can be gift wrapped. Please allow for an additional 48 hours for gift wrap orders to ship.