Organic Latex Junior Pillow
Perfect when you want just a whisper of a pillow, our Junior Organic Latex Pillow is a down alternative made with soft and supportive, certified organic latex. This low-profile pillow is ideal for those who prefer a thinner pillow, for travel or camping, or for toddlers transitioning from crib to bed who aren’t yet ready for a full-size pillow. An undyed organic cotton twill bag with handles and a zip top offers protection for travel or storage.
The Junior Latex Pillow is made of pure, GOLS-certified organic Dunlop latex for exceptional resilience and durability. Harvested by tapping trees, natural latex rubber is a renewable, biodegradable foam. Naturally breathable and resistant to mold, mildew, and dust mites, it’s an ideal material for those with mold or dust sensitivities.
- Dimensions: 19" L x 11.5" W x 2" H
- Formed with small air holes to promote air flow, the latex insert is breathable and won’t collect moisture.
- Removable pillow protector is made of 380–400 thread count organic cotton sateen with piped edges
- Inner, non-removable pillow cover is made of organic cotton jersey knit
- GOLS certified >
Each Coyuchi order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods.
- Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping.
- Subscribe to our emails to get the scoop on free ship promotions and other benefits.
- Visit our shipping page to explore all our shipping options.
Every home is different, which is why we provide free returns. If your purchase doesn’t quite fit in, simply send it back.
We partnered with local artist Meagan Donegan to create a recycled, memorable gift box that you'll love giving. Meagan's winter illustration includes favorite folk animals in a hand-drawn pattern. Recycled kraft box is tied with reusable linen ribbon.
Select View Cart prior to checkout to select 'gift wrap' for the item you would like wrapped. $8 per gift box. Sorry, not all items can be gift wrapped. Please allow for an additional 48 hours for gift wrap orders to ship.