Scattered Sky Print Organic Sheet Swatch
Colorful crosses are tossed like confetti across our smooth 200-thread-count cotton percale. The fun, lively pattern is printed with low-impact GOTS-certified dyes on our 200-thread-count organic cotton percale, which gets its soft, smooth hand from an earth-friendly plant-based finishing process.
- 100% organic cotton is grown and woven in Portugal.
- GOTS certified.
Coyuchi is proud to be the pioneer of this finishing process in North America. The cutting-edge green technology makes our printed sheets as easy on the planet as they are easy to love. Learn more on our blog.
- 100% organic cotton is grown in India and woven in Portugal.
- Sham sold individually.
Each Coyuchi order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods.
- Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping.
- Subscribe to our emails to get the scoop on free ship promotions and other benefits.
- Visit our shipping page to explore all our shipping options.
Every home is different. If your purchase doesn’t quite fit in, simply send it back.
We partnered with local artist Meagan Donegan to create a recycled, memorable gift box that you'll love giving. Meagan's winter illustration includes favorite folk animals in a hand-drawn pattern. Recycled kraft box is tied with reusable linen ribbon.
At checkout, select 'gift wrap' for the item you would like wrapped from your shopping cart. $8 per gift box. Sorry, not all items can be gift wrapped. Please allow for an additional 48 hours for gift wrap orders to ship.