Tahoe Wool Blanket
One of nature’s best insulating layers, wool regulates your body’s temperature for a comfortable night’s sleep. Made with 100% American-grown wool, our incredibly soft Tahoe Wool Blanket is inspired by those that have graced cabins and lodges in America for a century.
The wool is washed and combed, and then sent to a dye house founded in 1869, where it is spun into thick, loosely twisted, high-gauge yarns. Under the direction of a fourth-generation weaver, these yarns are loomed into an heirloom-quality blanket with a loose weave, for warmth and amazing drape.
- Twin 66"W x 90"L .
- Edged by hand with traditional blanket stitching.
- 100% American-grown wool sourced from ranches certified under the Responsible Wool Standard.
- Wool is sustainably produced and woven in the USA.
Machine wash cold, delicate, low spin cycle.
Air dry, do not wring or twist.
Store in a tightly sealed bin or reusable bag to protect from pests.
Each Coyuchi order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods.
- Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping.
- Subscribe to our emails to get the scoop on free ship promotions and other benefits.
- Visit our shipping page to explore all our shipping options.
Every home is different, which is why we provide free returns. If your purchase doesn’t quite fit in, simply send it back.