Jenner Striped Organic Place Mats, Set of 4
Chunky, detailed stripes handwoven from yarn-dyed cotton capture the style of the Northern California coast. A neutral color palette of gray and natural lets you pair these place mats with napkins in any shade and dishes from stoneware to porcelain. Finished with neat hems at the top and bottom; sides have a natural self-edge. Made in a factory that recycles its wastewater. Spot clean.
- Dimensions: 14"H x 20"L
- GOTS certified.
- Finished with neat hems at the top and bottom; sides have a natural self-edge.
- 100% organic cotton is grown and handwoven in India.
- Made in a factory that recycles 98% of it's wastewater.
All of our organic cotton products are machine washable. We recommend machine washing with like colors, with cold water and a natural, plant based laundry detergent. We do not recommend using whiteners, as bleaching agents may diminish the brilliance and depth of the colors; when needed, use only non-chlorine bleach.Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Fabric softeners and dryer sheets reduce the absorbency of cotton textiles and are not recommended. Place a set of our wool dryer balls inside the dryer to naturally soften the fabric and reduce drying time. Use a warm iron as needed.
Each Coyuchi order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods.
- Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping.
- Subscribe to our emails to get the scoop on free ship promotions and other benefits.
- Visit our shipping page to explore all our shipping options.
Every home is different, which is why we provide free returns. If your purchase doesn’t quite fit in, simply send it back.