Undyed Alpaca Pebble Knit Pillow Cover
Our pillow's soft, nubby texture is knit from pure, undyed alpaca by artisans in Peru. The animals graze high in the Andes Mountains, fewer than one alpaca per acre, and are sheared once a year during the warm season to collect the silky, highly insulating fibers. We love that something so beautiful and cozy is also so earth-friendly to produce.
- Dimensions: 22"W x 22"L
- Alpaca is sustainably produced, sourced and knit in Peru.
- Finished with a hidden side zipper.
- Removable pillow insert sold separately.
After removing the insert, hand or machine wash the cover in cold water on the gentle or delicate cycle. Hang dry. Iron cover inside out, using a warm iron for cotton and wool, or a hot iron for linen, as needed.
Each Coyuchi order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods.
- Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping.
- Subscribe to our emails to get the scoop on free ship promotions and other benefits.
- Visit our shipping page to explore all our shipping options.
Every home is different, which is why we provide free returns. If your purchase doesn’t quite fit in, simply send it back.
We partnered with local artist Meagan Donegan to create a recycled, memorable gift box that you'll love giving. Meagan's winter illustration includes favorite folk animals in a hand-drawn pattern. Recycled kraft box is tied with reusable linen ribbon.
Select View Cart prior to checkout to select 'gift wrap' for the item you would like wrapped. $8 per gift box. Sorry, not all items can be gift wrapped. Please allow for an additional 48 hours for gift wrap orders to ship.