|W x L||W x L|
|Twin||68" x 86"|
|Full/Queen||90" x 92"|
|King||108" x 92"|
|Standard/Queen||20" x 26"|
|Euro||26" x 26"|
Pebbled Handstitched Organic Quilt
Inspired by the traditional kantha quilts of India, our quilt is hand embroidered with waves of tiny, contrasting stitches, for great texture and color from end to end. On the Undyed version, we've used multi-color thread for vibrant variation.
Crafted of soft, breathable organic cotton, inside and out, it's ideal for year-round use – perfect on its own in the warm months and easy to layer with a blanket or duvet for wintry nights.
- Matching sham reverses to solid cotton and closes with coconut shell buttons.
- Sham sold individually.
- 100% organic cotton is grown and woven in India.
- GOTS certified.
Each Coyuchi order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods.
- Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping.
- Subscribe to our emails to get the scoop on free ship promotions and other benefits.
- Visit our shipping page to explore all our shipping options.
Every home is different, which is why we provide free returns. If your purchase doesn’t quite fit in, simply send it back.