Sunset Stripe Duvet & Sham Set
Inspired by our popular Rippled Stripe bedding, a variegated dobby stripe lends texture and flair to this duvet and sham. Made from soft, yarn-dyed organic cotton, it’s pure and natural, inside and out. Crafted in a factory that recycles 98% of its wastewater.
- Set includes one twin duvet cover and one standard sham.
- Duvet and sham are self-backed, with a simple-knife edge and coconut shell buttons. Duvet has an 8" interior flap and inside ties.
- 100% organic cotton is grown and woven in India.
Each Coyuchi order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods.
- Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping.
- Subscribe to our emails to get the scoop on free ship promotions and other benefits.
- Visit our shipping page to explore all our shipping options.
Every home is different, which is why we provide free returns. If your purchase doesn’t quite fit in, simply send it back.
We partnered with local artist Meagan Donegan to create a recycled, memorable gift box that you'll love giving. Meagan's winter illustration includes favorite folk animals in a hand-drawn pattern. Recycled kraft box is tied with reusable linen ribbon.
Select View Cart prior to checkout to select 'gift wrap' for the item you would like wrapped. $8 per gift box. Sorry, not all items can be gift wrapped. Please allow for an additional 48 hours for gift wrap orders to ship.