|W x L||W x L|
|Twin||68" x 86"|
|Full||92" x 88"|
|Queen||92" x 88"|
|King/Cal King||108" x 92"|
|Standard||20" x 26"|
|Euro||26" x 26"|
Precita Organic Duvet Cover
Deep shades of indigo give this duvet an oceanic quality, speaking to the water that surrounds our coastlines. Inspired by the rich textures of vintage mudcloth, each piece is woven with thick and thin yarns, creating a ¼” fringed texture throughout. Stone washing accentuates subtle highs and lows of the fabric, leading to slight color variations in each duvet, making every piece unique. Backed with plain weave cotton. Color may lighten over time.
- Fastens with internal ties and coconut shell buttons
- Shams sold individually
- 100% organic cotton grown + woven in India
- GOTS Certified
- Made in a factory that recycles 90%* of its wastewater
- Reactive Dyed with Stone Wash: Color will have a variation, just like indigo dyed items
- 210 GSM front, 162 GSM back (~186 GSM average)
Each Coyuchi order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods. Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping. Excludes e-gift cards.
Visit our shipping page to explore all shipping options.
If you don't love it, simply send it back. Return your item within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. After 30 days, you’re eligible for an exchange or store credit for up to 365 days. Excludes e-gift cards.