We designed these linens with crisp yarn-dyed stripes, and then washed the organic cotton canvas for softness and relaxed style. Combining shades from pale blue to indigo and finished with simple hems, they complement a range of table settings from tailored to rustic. The factory that makes this collection recycles its wastewater. Machine wash; line dry. 100% organic cotton is grown in India.
All of our organic cotton products are machine washable. For the Pacifica collection of products we recommend choosing the hand wash/air dry settings on your washer/dryer. We recommend machine washing with like colors, with cold water and a natural, plant based laundry detergent. We do not recommend using whiteners, as bleaching agents may diminish the brilliance and depth of the colors; when needed, use only non-chlorine bleach. Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Fabric softeners and dryer sheets reduce the absorbency of cotton textiles and are not recommended. Place a set of our wool dryer balls inside the dryer to naturally soften the fabric and reduce drying time. Use a warm iron as needed.
Each Coyuchi order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods.
Returns + Exchanges
- Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping.
- Visit our shipping page to explore all our shipping options.
Every home is different, which is why we provide free returns. If your purchase doesn’t quite fit in, simply send it back.
- 30 days: Return your item within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
- 365 guarantee: After 30 days, you’re eligible for an exchange or store credit for up to one year.
- Coyuchi for Life: Click here for subscription info.