The Organic Bed™
The Organic Bed™
Your best night’s sleep starts here. Whether you are just starting to build your organic bed or doing a seasonal refresh, these everyday essentials are healthy for you and for the environment.
- 220 PercaleSmooth, simple and durable. A linen closet essential.
- JerseyJersey knit for T-shirt softness.
- 500 Thread Count Supima® SateenSoft, silky bedding made from long-staple American Supima® cotton.
- Cloud Brushed Flannel™ Sheets
Cozy comfort for long winter nights.
- 300 PercaleCool and crisp woven from organic, Fair Trade Certified™ Cotton.
- Honeycomb Blanket
Made of pure organic cotton and now Fair Trade Certified™ Factory.
- Cascade BlanketLight and lofty, with a relaxed, pleasingly rumpled texture.
- Carmel Washable Cotton & Wool BlanketCozy wool tucked within soft, breathable cotton.
- Organic Cotton ComforterA natural, breathable, hypoallergenic down alternative.
- Handwoven Rope Pillow
Chunky texture from extra-thick handwoven organic cotton yarns.
- Karamiori Pillow
Organic cotton in an ancient, intricate weave.
- Down PillowSoft, pure down encased in smooth organic cotton.
- Feather/Down PillowPlump, comfy inserts for firm support and well-filled shams.
- Three Season Down Duvet InsertA light, lofty layer of organic cotton and pure duck down.
- Winter Weight Down Duvet Insert
A cozy, cloud-soft layer for wintry nights.
- Mattress PadOrganic cotton lays the perfect foundation.
- Mattress ProtectorPlush, pure, organic flannel.
- Naturepedic Organic Mattress for Coyuchi
Handcrafted in Ohio by Naturepedic Organic Mattresses.
- Rustic Wood Bed FrameClean lines showcase the character of reclaimed wood.