The Organic Bed™
The Organic Bed™
Your best night’s sleep starts here. Whether you are just starting to build your organic bed or doing a seasonal refresh, these everyday essentials are healthy for you and for the environment.
- 220 Percale$58.00Smooth, simple and durable. A linen closet essential.
- Jersey$38.00Jersey knit for T-shirt softness.
- 500 Thread Count Supima® Sateen$98.00Soft, silky bedding made from long-staple American Supima® cotton.
- Cloud Brushed Flannel™ Sheets$48.00
Cozy comfort for long winter nights.
- 300 Percale$48.00Cool and crisp woven from organic, Fair Trade Certified™ Cotton.
- Honeycomb Blanket$178.00
Made of pure organic cotton and now Fair Trade Certified™ Factory.
- Carmel Washable Cotton & Wool Blanket$198.00Cozy wool tucked within soft, breathable cotton.
- Organic Cotton Comforter$198.00A natural, breathable, hypoallergenic down alternative.
- Handwoven Rope Pillow$58.00
Chunky texture from extra-thick handwoven organic cotton yarns.
- Karamiori Pillow$58.00
Organic cotton in an ancient, intricate weave.
- Down Pillow$148.00Soft, pure down encased in smooth organic cotton.
- Feather/Down Pillow$118.00Plump, comfy inserts for firm support and well-filled shams.
- Three Season Down Duvet Insert$478.00A light, lofty layer of organic cotton and pure duck down.
- Winter Weight Down Duvet Insert$548.00
A cozy, cloud-soft layer for wintry nights.
- Mattress Pad$158.00Organic cotton lays the perfect foundation.
- Mattress Protector$138.00Plush, pure, organic flannel.
- Naturepedic Organic Mattress for Coyuchi$1,949.00
Handcrafted in Ohio by Naturepedic Organic Mattresses.