The Heart of the Yarn
Yarn-dyes are woven from color-infused threads, making it possible to create everything from bold stripes to intricate patterns with exceptionally fine detail. And because the dye penetrates right to the heart of each yarn, those rich strokes of color stay vibrant, wash after wash.
- Lost Coast Duvet CoverEarthy diamond stripes woven from yarn-dyed organic cotton.
- Spirit Rock Duvet CoverNatural undyed organic cotton with detailed dobby stripes.
- Arrowhead Reversible BlanketOrganic cotton and linen woven in a reversible chevron pattern.
- Rippled StripeDobby weave with detailed stripes.
- Rippled Stripe Duvet CoverA new neutral—vibrant, yet versatile.
- Scattered Embroidered LinenLush washed linen, strewn with a constellation of color.
- Strata BlanketOmbre organic cotton brushed for a lush, soft hand.
- Rustic Linen Blanket
Rich texture and a lush, cozy drape.
- Sutro Stripe Coverlet
Inspired by the beauty and versatility of Turkish peshtemals.
- Larkspur Linen Coverlet
Woven of thick yarns and stone washed for softness.
- Arrowhead Reversible ThrowA reversible chevron weave in organic cotton and linen.
- Cirrus Stripe Throw
Bands of texture and color in softly brushed organic cotton.