|W x L||W x L|
|Twin||68" x 86"|
|Full||92" x 88"|
|Queen||92" x 88"|
|King||108" x 92"||20" x 36"|
|Standard||20" x 26"|
|Euro||26" x 26"|
Morelia Organic Duvet Cover
Inspired by a vintage African ikat textile, our Morelia duvet uses yarn-dyed organic cotton in a textural weave to create a pattern of lines, diamonds and zigzags. Details woven in a heavier weight yarn punctuate the blues and grays with pops of brighter color. Prewashed for a soft, crinkly feel, the duvet is backed with organic cotton percale, so you can use it without a top sheet if you like.
- Coconut shell button closures with inside ties
- Shams sold individually
- Comes in a reusable organic cotton bag
- 100% organic cotton grown and woven in India
- Made in a factory that recycles 98% of its wastewater
- GOTS certified.
Each Coyuchi order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods.
- Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping.
- Subscribe to our emails to get the scoop on free ship promotions and other benefits.
- Visit our shipping page to explore all our shipping options.
Every home is different, which is why we provide free returns. If your purchase doesn’t quite fit in, simply send it back.