Climate Beneficial Wool Mattress Topper
Our topper is now filled with Climate Beneficial Wool sourced from two ranches in Northern California, just 12 miles from our Point Reyes birthplace. We then send it to a historic Michigan woolen mill where the wool is washed with biodegradable soap and rinsed with water from nearby Lake Huron. After air drying, the wool is then transferred to the mill’s original antique carding machines, which use steam and humidity in place of chemicals to finish this topper.
Wool is a natural flame retardant, non-allergenic, and dust mite proof, making it perfect for people with allergies and skin sensitivities. Wool acts as a natural insulator, keeping you warm in the winter and cool in the summer for year-round comfort. Straps are sewn on each corner to keep the mattress pad in place while you sleep.
- Twin: 39"W x 76"Lx 1.5"D
- Queen: 60"W x 80"L x 1.5"D
- King: 76"W x 80"L x 1.5"D
- Weight: Twin (5 lbs), Queen (6 lbs), King (8 lbs)
- Hand-knotted in 9" squares to hold the wool in place.
- 100% Climate Beneficial Wool sourced and made in the USA.
- Encased in 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton.
- Learn about our Climate Beneficial Wool here.
Each Coyuchi order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods.
- Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping.
- Subscribe to our emails to get the scoop on free ship promotions and other benefits.
- Visit our shipping page to explore all our shipping options.
Every home is different. If your purchase doesn’t quite fit in, simply send it back.