|W x L|
|Throw||45" x 72"|
|Twin||66" x 90"|
|Full/Queen||90" x 90"|
|King||106" x 90"|
La Loma Linen Sham
Natural simplicity is the hallmark of our La Loma sham. It’s hand-stitched with a pattern of large diamonds and finished with a self binding. The shell is woven from 100% linen from a farm that is transitioning to organic production (the farm is not yet certified organic, but it uses all-organic processes and its soil has been tested free of synthetics for at least three years) with 100% organic cotton batting.
- Self-backed and finished with a 1/2" binding, and envelope closure.
- Sold individually.
- 100% Organic Transition Linen Shell. 100% Organic Cotton Batting.
- GOTS certified.
Each Coyuchi order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods.
- Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping.
- Subscribe to our emails to get the scoop on free ship promotions and other benefits.
- Visit our shipping page to explore all our shipping options.
Every home is different, which is why we provide free returns. If your purchase doesn’t quite fit in, simply send it back.
We partnered with local artist Meagan Donegan to create a recycled, memorable gift box that you'll love giving. Meagan's winter illustration includes favorite folk animals in a hand-drawn pattern. Recycled kraft box is tied with reusable linen ribbon.
At checkout, select 'gift wrap' for the item you would like wrapped from your shopping cart. $8 per gift box. Sorry, not all items can be gift wrapped. Please allow for an additional 48 hours for gift wrap orders to ship.