Natural simplicity is the hallmark of our La Loma quilt. It’s hand-stitched with a pattern of large diamonds and finished with a self binding. The shell is woven from 100% linen from a farm that is transitioning to organic production (the farm is not yet certified organic, but it uses all-organic processes and its soil has been tested free of synthetics for at least three years). This is the perfect light- to mid-weight layer for soft warmth year round and is great in the spring complemented by our soft washed sheets and percale duvet.
Each Coyuchi order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods.
Returns + Exchanges
- Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping.
- Visit our shipping page to explore all our shipping options.
Every home is different. If your purchase doesn’t quite fit in, simply send it back.
- 30 days: Return your item within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
- 365 guarantee: After 30 days, you’re eligible for an exchange or store credit for up to one year.
- Coyuchi for Life: Click here for subscription info.