Pickstitch Organic Solid Kitchen Towels, Set of 4
With their detailed, dobby-woven stripes, our kitchen towels prove that useful and beautiful can go hand-in-hand. Loomed of pure organic cotton, free of chemical finishes and fabric softeners, they're exceptionally absorbent and gentle on dishware. They're lovely enough to use as dinner napkins, and their yarn-dyed colors will hold up wash after wash.
- Dimensions: 20"W x 30"L
- Set of 4 includes one of each color.
- GOTS certified.
- 100% organic cotton, grown and woven in India.
- Made in a factory that recycles 98% of it's wastewater.
All of our organic cotton products are machine washable. We recommend machine washing on the gentle or delicate cycle with like colors, with cold water and a natural, plant based laundry detergent. We do not recommend using whiteners, as bleaching agents may diminish the brilliance and depth of the colors; when needed, use only non-chlorine bleach.Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Fabric softeners and dryer sheets reduce the absorbency of cotton textiles and are not recommended. Place a set of our wool dryer balls inside the dryer to naturally soften the fabric and reduce drying time. Use a warm iron as needed.
Each Coyuchi order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods.
- Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping.
- Subscribe to our emails to get the scoop on free ship promotions and other benefits.
- Visit our shipping page to explore all our shipping options.
Every home is different, which is why we provide free returns. If your purchase doesn’t quite fit in, simply send it back.