Handwoven Jute Place Mats, Set of 4
Made from the stems of a rain-fed plant, jute is a low-impact, strong and highly versatile fiber. Ours is grown in rural India and processed without chemicals, according to centuries of tradition. To make our place mats, artisans weave thick jute yarns on hand looms for slubby texture, and then finish the edges with short, hand-knotted fringe. Place mats come in Neutral or Shadow. Both colors coordinate with our Handwoven Jute Runner.
- Dimensions: 14"H x 20"W
- Set of 4.
- 91% Jute, 9% Organic Cotton, grown and handwoven in India.
- Made in a factory that recycles 98% of it's wastewater.
Each Coyuchi order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods.
- Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping.
- Subscribe to our emails to get the scoop on free ship promotions and other benefits.
- Visit our shipping page to explore all our shipping options.
Every home is different. If your purchase doesn’t quite fit in, simply send it back.
We partnered with local artist Meagan Donegan to create a recycled, memorable gift box that you'll love giving. Meagan's winter illustration includes favorite folk animals in a hand-drawn pattern. Recycled kraft box is tied with reusable linen ribbon.
At checkout, select 'gift wrap' for the item you would like wrapped from your shopping cart. $8 per gift box. Sorry, not all items can be gift wrapped. Please allow for an additional 48 hours for gift wrap orders to ship.