Our dryer balls are now filled with Climate Beneficial Wool sourced from two ranches in Northern California, just 12 miles from our Point Reyes birthplace. A pure, natural alternative to conventional flammable, chemical-drenched dryer sheets, our handmade dryer balls will reduce static, cut drying time up to 25% and soften fabrics without reducing their breathability or absorption.
Just pop them in the dryer with your clothes, and they'll go to work, absorbing up to ten times their weight in water and helping to separate clumps of wet laundry to improve air circulation.
Naturally unscented, they're great for people with sensitivities to fragrance. But if you like a bit of scent, just remove a couple of the balls after the clothes have completely dried, add a few drops of your favorite essential oil, and tumble them with your laundry for ten minutes on the no-heat setting (heat will destroy the fragrance oil).
- Comes with a set of three 3" diameter balls.
- Can be used for 1000+ loads.
- 100% Climate Beneficial wool sourced in California from a ranch in Bodega Bay.
- Learn about our Climate Beneficial Wool here >
Each Coyuchi order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods.
- Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping.
- Subscribe to our emails to get the scoop on free ship promotions and other benefits.
- Visit our shipping page to explore all our shipping options.
Every home is different, which is why we provide free returns. If your purchase doesn’t quite fit in, simply send it back.