|W x L||W x L|
|Twin||68" x 86"|
|Full||92" x 88"|
|Queen||92" x 88"|
|King||108" x 92"||20" x 36"|
|Standard||20" x 26"|
|Euro||26" x 26"|
Organic Linen Chambray Duvet Cover
Our organic linen duvet is woven from French flax, organically grown and processed using water-saving traditional methods. The classic chambray weave crosses white warp yarns that are dyed using low-impact dyes for color that’s kind to the planet and to sensitive skin.
Even more absorbent and breathable than cotton, and more insulating as well, linen will keep you cooler and drier on warm nights and warmer when the nights turn cold. Woven to a sturdy 185 gsm weight, and garment washed for relaxed hand, it’s durable enough to dress the bed year-round and destined to become more supple with every wash.
- Sham sold individually.
- Duvet cover has an 8"interior flap, coconut shell buttons and inside ties.
- Linen is woven in Portugal from flax grown in France.
- GOTS certified.
- Organic linen makes up less than 1% of the world's linen supply. Learn more about what makes our linen products special >
Our linen is machine washable. We recommend machine washing on the gentle or delicate cycle with like colors, with cold water and a natural, plant based laundry detergent. We do not recommend using whiteners, as bleaching agents may diminish the brilliance and depth of the colors; when needed, use only non-chlorine bleach. Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Use a steamer as needed. Use a hot iron as needed.
Each Coyuchi order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods.
- Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping.
- Subscribe to our emails to get the scoop on free ship promotions and other benefits.
- Visit our shipping page to explore all our shipping options.
Every home is different, which is why we provide free returns. If your purchase doesn’t quite fit in, simply send it back.