|W x L||W x L|
|Twin||68" x 86"|
|Full||92" x 88"|
|Queen||92" x 88"|
|King||108" x 92"||20" x 36"|
|Standard||20" x 26"|
|Euro||26" x 26"|
Crystal Cove Organic Duvet Cover
Flat- and waffle-woven elements combine to create a loosely structured honeycomb effect in our Crystal Cove duvet and shams. The subtle, monochrome patterning adds texture and dimension to a room without overpowering. Garment washed for softness, the mid-weight, breathable organic cotton-organic linen blend lends itself to year-round use. The button-closure shams reverse to a flat-woven percale.
- 51% organic cotton grown in India / 49% organic linen grown in France.
- Fabric is woven in Portugal.
- GOTS certified.
- Self-backed and finished with a simple knife-edge, coconut shell buttons, and inside ties.
- Sham sold individually.
Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Use a warm iron on cotton, or a hot iron on linen, as needed. We do not recommend using whiteners as bleaching agents may diminish the brilliance and depth of the colors; when needed, use only non-chlorine bleach. Please refer to the product tag for more specific instructions.
Each Coyuchi order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods.
- Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping.
- Subscribe to our emails to get the scoop on free ship promotions and other benefits.
- Visit our shipping page to explore all our shipping options.
Every home is different, which is why we provide free returns. If your purchase doesn’t quite fit in, simply send it back.