- Organic Shredded Latex PillowCustomizable support with all the benefits of natural organic latex.
- Organic Body PillowComforting support for side sleepers and expectant moms.
- Down Throw Pillow InsertOrganic cotton plumped with responsibly sourced feathers and down.
- Pillow ProtectorSmooth organic cotton protects pillows naturally.
- Down PillowSoft, pure down encased in smooth organic cotton.
- Feather/Down PillowPlump, comfy inserts for firm support and well-filled shams.
- Oversized Organic Headboard PillowTailored luxury for the modern bed.
- Organic Cotton ComforterA natural, breathable, hypoallergenic down alternative.
- Three Season Down Duvet InsertA light, lofty layer of organic cotton and pure duck down.
- Winter Weight Down Duvet Insert
A cozy, cloud-soft layer for wintry nights.
- Wool Duvet InsertAn insulating layer of natural wool.
- Organic Mattress PadOrganic cotton lays the perfect foundation.
- Wool Mattress TopperLay the perfect foundation for a good night's sleep with our wool-filled mattress toppers.
- Organic Mattress ProtectorPlush, pure, organic flannel.
- Organic Sateen Bed Skirt
A tailored basic, in our famous sateen.
- Organic Cotton Box Spring CoverA tailored basic for the well-dressed bed.
- Naturepedic Organic Mattress for Coyuchi
Handcrafted in Ohio by Naturepedic Organic Mattresses.
- Organic Bedding Essentials Set
The best organic foundation for your bed.
- Organic Bedding Essentials Plus Set
Elevate your bed to a fully organic nest.
What Bedding Basics do I need?
To get a good night’s sleep, you need to be comfortable. Having all the basics for your bed allows you to lay the foundation for a restful night of sleep. From top (pillows and duvets) to bottom (mattress pads and bed skirts), these essentials will help you create the perfect bed. At Coyuchi, we want to make sure that all your bedding needs, including the ones you don’t always see, are responsibly and ethically sourced.
Build your Organic Bed with a Solid Foundation
The base for your night’s sleep is perhaps the most fundamental of our basics collections. We’ve partnered with Naturepedic to create a mattress to our exacting specifications. You’ll find the same attention to detail with using only organic, non-toxic and sustainable materials in its construction. You can rest easy on our Naturepedic Organic Mattress.
Protect your investment with an organic cotton mattress pad. Mattress pads are designed to extend the life of your mattress by helping fend off spills and stains and creates an organic cotton layer between your mattress and the sheets you use week after week. A cushioned mattress pad adds extra comfort to your bed. A wool mattress topper naturally regulates temperature to keep you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s hot. In addition, wool toppers are hypoallergenic and provide a layer of comfortable cushioning. A mattress protector resembles a fitted sheet and offers protection without cushioning. A bed skirt covers the sides of your box spring, concealing bed frames and under-bed storage. It also cuts down on dust under your bed and provides an elegant finishing touch.
Choose Quality Inserts for the Ultimate Comfort
Made in the USA, our down pillows are filled with pure down from an Indiana duck farm, where the quality is closely controlled and the birds are treated humanely. Covered in organic cotton, these pillows are ideal for stomach sleepers and side sleepers. Our feather/down pillows are divided into 3 sections: 2 layers of down encasing a feather and down center, all in an organic cotton shell. These pillows work best for back sleepers and side sleepers who like firm support. To keep your pillows in good shape, cover them with organic cotton pillow protectors. These safeguards not only protect against stains and spills, they’re much easier to wash than inserts.
Dress it Up
When it comes to bed covers, you have many choices. Even better, you can mix them up and switch them out as often as you want. Choose the best cover for you based on your individual preferences, changes in season or weather and priorities:
- For warmth without weight, opt for our organic cotton quilt-weight comforter.
- For year-round versatility, select our versatile, lightweight duvet insert. Layer on a blanket when the temperature dips.
- For weighty warmth, try our heavier-weight duvet insert. Choose an insert that’s one size larger than your duvet cover for the ultimate fullness and loft.
- For children and adults with sensitive skin, pair our wool duvet insert with a Supima® sateen cover.
Quick Start Your Organic Bed with Organic Bedding Sets
The easiest way to build the perfect bed is a bedding basics set. Our Bedding Essentials Set includes 2 pillows, 2 pillow protectors and 1 duvet insert, each encased in organic cotton. Our Essentials Plus Set contains everything in the Essentials Set, along with a GOTS-certified mattress pad.