|Air Weight Collection|
|W x L|
|Bath Sheet||35" x 65"|
|Bath Towel||27" x 54"|
|Hand Towel||20" x 40"|
|Guest Towel||16" x 26"|
|Wash Cloth||12" x 12"|
|Bath Mat||35" x 20"|
Our very first towel is also our most loved. Loomed from long loops of pure organic cotton, this best seller is the organic workhorse of the household, with a twill weave whose highs and lows create the perfect texture for drying off quickly and efficiently. Durable, dense, and exceptionally thirsty, Air Weight offers a brilliant range of colors that brighten the bathroom of those who seek superior absorbency and long-term performance.
- 6pc set includes 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels and 2 wash cloths
- Hand towel is 4” wider and 14” longer than the guest towel
- Hand towels traditionally hang from a bar or hook, while guest towels (also called “fingertip towels”), are smaller and tend to be displayed on the countertop.
- Bath Towel, Hand Towel + Wash Cloth: 550 GSM; Bath Mat: 900 GSM
- 100% organic cotton is grown + woven in India
- GOTS + Fair Trade + Made Safe Certified
Save 15% on this with a Coyuchi For Life subscription and make sure it never ends up in a landfill. Learn how.
We recommend machine washing on the gentle or delicate cycle with like colors, with cold water and a natural, plant based laundry detergent. Avoid chlorine bleach and fabric softeners. GOTS prohibits chlorine bleach in textile processing, so we use hydrogen peroxide for our whites. Non-chlorine bleaches are best since chlorine can turn cottons yellow and weaken the fiber. Fabric softeners and dryer sheets reduce the absorbency of cotton textiles and are not recommended. If you can air-dry your towels, do. It brings the outside in and saves energy.
Machine drying is best at a low temperature — trust us, everything still dries. Drying towels at high temperatures makes them feel hard and lose their soft plush. Place a set of our wool dryer balls inside the dryer to naturally soften the fabric and reduce drying time. Do not use fabric softeners. For the softest towels, tumble dry low and remove promptly.
Read about how to care for your towels in our blog Naturalista.