With rectangular strips alternating in four woven patterns, our Anza duvet has a casual, lived-in look, evoking Japanese boro textiles. Woven with a blend of organic cotton and organic linen, the relaxed matelasse feels soft and comfy. The combination of fibers lightens the weight of the fabric, and gives the weave an unexpectedly airy touch and a soft drape. The casual feel of the duvet brings a relaxed look paired with our linen bedding and cozied with a variety of textural blankets.
Each Coyuchi order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods.
Returns + Exchanges
- Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping.
- Visit our shipping page to explore all our shipping options.
Every home is different. If your purchase doesn’t quite fit in, simply send it back.
- 30 days: Return your item within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
- 365 guarantee: After 30 days, you’re eligible for an exchange or store credit for up to one year.
- Coyuchi for Life: Click here for subscription info.